Monday 25 November 2013

Red Carpet: AMAs 2013


So last night was the 2013 American Music awards.

Below are my pick of Loves and Hates from the Red Carpet.



LOVED

Miley Cyrus
In Versace

My jaw hit the floor when I saw this! Girl is wearing clothes. Maybe the tick tock of turning 21 has given her a knock on the head. Feel kind of proud in a weird way.


Nicole Richie
In Emilio Pucci

Loved this def one of my faves. Nicole can do no wrong in my eyes.
Check out the back (or lack of)




Naya Rivera
In Michael Kors

As always sleek and sexy and I loved the train.

Ke$ha
In Michael Costello

I don't know why but there's something about this look that I really like; maybe it's the contrast between the black on the dress and the multi-coloured hues of her hair.


Lady Gaga
In Versace

Loved the blonde locks and the lilac, really went well together.



Kelly Osbourne
In Rami Al Ali

I was on the fence with this one, I'm not really a fan of bouffant and petticoats but she rocked this! And her hair was amazing!




Ciara
In J.Mendel

I actually really liked this on her, it's risqué but sexy at the same time.

HATED

Jennifer Hudson
In Christian Dior

Even with the pop of orange and pink I just felt this was a bit too plain for me.



Taylor Swift
In Julien Macdonald

Looks like someone wanted to get on the Miley hype! This gold number was a fail for me sorry.


Katy Perry
In Oscar de la Renta 

I'm usually a big Katy Perry Red Carpet fan but this didn't do it for me.


Heidi Klum
In Marchesha

This was one of the worst looks in my eyes. There's just too much going on.


Ariana Grande
In Dolce & Gabbana

I'm yet to see this girl in something that amazes me and this as usual didn't. Yaaawn!

Photobucket

No comments: