Tuesday 10 December 2013

Trailer Time: Godzilla (2014) Official First Teaser

Today the first teaser for Godzilla (2014) was released!



Ooooh *excited squeals* this is on my Movie Watch list of 2014, I'm really excited.

I have my fingers crossed behind my back that this is a good-un!

And in homage to the Godzilla remake of my time, I think this calls for a flashback tune or two.

Of course I was gonna give you the following two.

The artist formerly known as 'Puff Daddy' - Come With Me



Uh huh yeah! Come with me!

"I close my eyes and I see you standing theeeere. I cry tears of sorrow. I die!" *drum kicks in and I'm gone*

Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground


Can't believe they're already releasing a new Godzilla, feels like yesterday the '98 version was getting hype. God I'm old!
Photobucket

No comments: