Friday 13 December 2013

New Album: BEYONCÉ

Say what now Beyoncé has released a new album!


The visual album titled 'BEYONCÉ' contains 14 tracks and 17 videos.

The track listing is as follows:

  1. Pretty Hurts
  2. Haunted
  3. Drunk In Love (Featuring Jay Z)
  4. Blow
  5. No Angel
  6. Partician
  7. Jealous
  8. Rocket
  9. Mine (Featuring Drake)
  10. XO
  11. ***Flawless (Featuring Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)
  12. Superpower (Featuring Frank Ocean)
  13. Heaven
  14. Blue (Featuring Blue Ivy)


.


Yay we get videos for all songs and you know how I love a good visual!

Peep the 30 second previews for each vid below:



Loving the more grown up sound from King Bey!

Love, love, love, love, Partition OMG them lyrics "He Monica Lewinskied all on my gown" *eyes open*.

And I love what she's done with ***Flawless (Formerly known as Bow Down) I wasn't too crazy about it before; but I love the inclusion of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Powerful man! Powerful! It's made the song more empowering. Jeez!

Haunted is definitely one of my faves, I like the new direction she's taken her vocals. It's quite haunting too.

Love the bass on Drunk in Love which features Hubby Jay Z. Just a thought is this a part two of Crazy in Love which also featured Jay back in '03.

I even liked 'Blue' which features Blue Ivy, and I usually don't do songs about peoples kids cos I find them damn cringey, but its actually quite cute.

Weird thing is I was listening to '4' just yesterday as well. Maybe the cosmos was sending a sign to me lol.

Get the album now for £12.99 at itunes.com/beyonce

Photobucket

No comments: