Sunday 1 December 2013

R.I.P Paul Walker

Note: This is not to inform about his death just to express my condolences.



Paul Walker was one of my first loves/crushes, fair enough I didn't know him and albeit it I was only 12, but I loved him. From the first time my eyes fell on his golden blonde hair and piercing blue eyes I was gone.

I had this massive poster of him on my wall right next to my pillow. Just so he'd be the first thing I saw in the morning and last thing I saw at night.

Fast and Furious 2 was the first DVD I owned and I would watch it over and over. I used to tell all my friends that I would marry him one day in my deluded young mind; I was smitten!

So it is with a heavy heart to find out he has died. I'm in bits and yeah yeah I didn't know him and he didn't know me, but that 12 year old deep inside is heartbroken and I'm really sad. Such a sad way to go.

My prayers go out to his family and nearest and dearest.

Rest in Peace Paul.
Photobucket

No comments: