Friday 8 November 2013

Bruno Mars feat. R. Kelly & Pharrell - Gorilla G-Mix


Yes you did hear right, Mr Bruno Mars aka Mr Sexiness personified, yes back off ladies I said it and like my girls Brandy and Monica say, the Boy is mine so back off; has teamed up with Mr Remix himself R Kelly and Pharrell to give us Gorilla the G-Mix.



*falls to the floor due to awesomeness of the song and yes I did say awesomeness*

Oh my gosh, my beau ting has done did it again, this is song will now on repeatage all night.

It's everything and a bag of chips, with added ketchup, mayo and chilli sauce (possibly some burger sauce if I'm in the mood for it), and the addition of Kelly's verse just gives Gorilla more fire, I loves it.

I've got my fingers crossed really tightly that a video will appear, I know the original has one and you all know how crazy I went for that, but a video for this would be so much more, just so much more. So I will squeeze those fingers and wish upon a star until something surfaces.

Oh Peter you do treat me so.

Photobucket

No comments: