Friday 3 January 2014

Coinye West

Kanye's got his own currency!!!


Say what now! 

No word of a lie this is a real thing.

But before you get scared this is not another douchey Kanye move. Read on my friends and you will learn more.


So there's this thing called cryoptocurrency; which is basically an alternative form of currency, used as a digital medium of exchange?!?!?!

Are you with me? No? Yeah I find it confusing too, all this interweb gargon just goes over my head. Guess you're just gonna have to wiki it.

Anyway to cut a long story short; some anonymous creators have created a cryptocurrency and named it Coinye West after Kanye West. The man himself has nothing to do with it.

Check it out at coinyewest.com where it makes its début on 11th January.

I for one don't see this lasting long.
Photobucket

No comments: