Tuesday 19 March 2013

HCKNY

I really want this HCKNY beanie from Topshop

'HCKNY' BEANIE
£12.00

I saw it the other day when I was doing a casual browse and it just stood out at me, kinda barking at me to buy it.

Only probs is I'm not exactly from Hackney.

So is it weird that I want a hat that represents an area that I'm not from? (And no I'm not part of that whole postcode war, that's another post and another conversation.)

I mean, I'm not even from East London; I'm a South Easterner, Deptford in fact and we're not exactly going to find a beanie that has Deptford on it (or DPTFRD) in Topshop, which would be hella cool! 

So I ponder on that question again; as a South Easterner, is wearing a hat that represents a part of town I've only been to on the odd occasion weird?

You know what bun it. I'm going to get it! ...or if the pondering becomes all too much for me I could always just get...

'AND' BEANIE
£12.00
Or
'LOVE' BEANIE
£12.00



Photobucket

No comments: