Sunday 24 March 2013

Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

just-eat.co.uk


I loves me some pizza.

Just loves it.

It's my vice.

People know not to ask me where I want to go, when we eat out, because my most likely answer will be....

Pizza Hut Hut Hut!!!

Mmmmm, yummm. My tummy's rumbling now at the thought.

It used to be a family tradition to frequent Pizza Hut on the glorious one's birthday (that's me by the way if you haven't caught on). Unfortunately we were unable to make it this year, boohooo. But here's hoping that next year the Pizza Hut tradition will recommence.

So I was watching an ep of Daym Drops, yes I said it I was watching a Daym Drops vid. Ever since I watched that Oh my Dayum vid, I've been hooked. Like I had that vid on repeat so much that I would wake up singing "dayuum dayuum dayuuum".

So anways, I was watching this one episode where he was getting tattooed up and was talking about  pizza, when out popped this item of pure amazingness; and so I was introduced into the world of the pizza slice plate.

Well you know me, I was straight onto Google to do some investigating and here's what I found.


Atypyk
€9.50

Supreme Store
$19.95

Amazon
$6.98


Amazon
$24.95

Seriously though, how cool are they?
Photobucket

No comments: