Saturday 11 January 2014

I love a good villain...

Screw the princesses with their long flowing dresses and butter wouldn't melt smiles. They can go back to brushing their hair, singing to birds and kissing their one true loves.

We're team Villain over here.

Introducing the amazingness that is the Disney Villains perfume artwork created by Ruby Spark.



How I wish these were real, I love a good perfume bottle. It plays a major role in my decision to buy a perfume. I'm tré obsessed with Marc Jacobs perfume bottles, it's got to a point where I don't even care about the smell of the fragrance, just whether the bottle will look right on my dressing table.

Check them out for yourself.















I wanted to post them all, but it would've slowed this here website down, so I've played nice and given you a link instead. See them all here in all their glory.

But how amazing are they though, no seriously this woman is a talent. At first glance I thought the were real. I was all ready to jump on the interweb and source me one down and had to do a double take when I realised they were only illustrations. Ha made you look.

Seriously, Disney need to pick up on this because Ruby Spark has created some masterpieces right here. And yeah I know the whole Disney thing is about goodness triumphing over evil bladi blah di blah yadi yadi yah. But baddies have souls too (okay well not all of them). I've always said that a good villain has many layers to them, so underneath all that bravado there is a small part of them that is crying out for something more. Baddies need love too.

#teamvillain

Photobucket

No comments: