Friday 3 January 2014

Girl Crush: Lupita Nyong'o

I'm totally obsessed with her right now.

How beautiful is she? Gorgeous right?


Lupita Nyong'o rose to fame late last year, for her role in 12 Years A Slave where she plays Patsey a slave who is repeatedly abused by Michael Fassbender's character Edwin Epps. My girl was cast straight after graduating from Yale *jealous much*

I'm totally loving that an African woman is doing so well in Hollywood at the moment. As an actor myself, it's refreshing to see a someone like Lupita on the big screen. She definitely is an inspiration to me. Seeing her doing so well, gives me confidence that with hard work and determination, that the dreams that I have for myself can be possible.

Lupita I salute you and hope you have a prosperous career.
Photobucket

No comments: