Saturday 7 September 2013

It's Time To Paint The Town Red

Those that know me, know that I am obsessed with Vaseline tins; yes I admit I'm a collector.

The way one of my friends gave me an intense side eye when I bought the limited edition crème brulee (which has now mysteriously disappeared), just goes to show my devotion.

So of course your girl was gonna get excited when she saw this baby.



Introducing Vaseline Lip Therapy's newest family member Paint The Town.

Just love love the tin, love how the paint and the city skyline blend in together. It's a play on words. *laughs to myself*

Paint The Town has a light red tint and a spiced berry flavour (and with Christmas round the corner this will be quite a festive treat to stick in someone's stocking).



This limited edition baby will give you intense moisture and colour in an instant.

I for one am already heading out to Selfridges now to go and get my own tin.

Photobucket

No comments: