Monday 23 September 2013

Red Carpet: Primetime Emmys 2013


Here's a rundown of the get ups and go's that I loved and hated from this year's Primetime Emmy Awards.

LOVED

Kerry Washington

Wearing Marchesa.
Possibly my fave looks of the night.


Clare Danes

Wearing Armarni Privé.
I love the plunging neck line.

Tina Fey

Wearing Narciso Rodriguez.

Mindy Kaling

Wearing Georges Chakra.
I love Mindy and she looks hella cute in this.

Alyson Hannigan 

Wearing Marchesa.
I was in two minds about this one, but its grown on me.

Elisabeth Moss

Wearing Andrew Gn.
I'm loving the sequinned two-tone.

Anna Gunn

Wearing Romona Keveza.
She looks stunning, I love her in this dress.

Aubrey Plaza

Wearing Marios Schwab.
I loooooooove this dress.

Kiernan Shipka

Wearing Delpozo.
How cute is this? And wow she's all grown up.

Zooey Deschanel

Wearing J.Mendel
It's nice to see her out of a prom dress.

Zosia Mamet

Wearing Honor.
Definitely my favourite look of the night. 

Kayley Cuoco
Wearing Vera Wang.


HATED

Lena Dunham

Wearing Prada.
I love this girl but this was horrible.

Mayim Bialik

Wearing Oliver Tolentino.
No just no!

Anna Chlumsky

Badgley Mishka.
One of the worst looks of the night. It's so boring.

Heidi Klum

Wearing Versace.
I don't know what it is, I just really don't like this.

Christina Hendricks

Wearing Christian Siriano.
Yaaaaaaaaawn.

Anna Faris

Wearing Monique Lhuillier.
Oh gosh this is awful. Just awful.

Amy Poehler

Wearing Basler.
I liked how the dress started but the middle ruined it for me.

Julie Bowen

Wearing Zac Posen
Too mermaidy for my liking.

Sarah Hyland

Wearing Carolina Herrera.
I'm so disappointed in this look I'm yet to see a dress I like on this girl.


Photobucket

No comments: