Thursday 18 October 2012

Rant of the Day



Google

I am at the end of my tether, this phone of mine actually wants to kill me. I literally had to stop myself launching it across my bedroom today. I am so maaaaaad right now. I had to take deep breaths and count to 150, because I am literally at my wits end. I remember our school counsellor told us in PHSE, that if we ever felt angry we should take deep breaths and count to 10; but after the first 50 I still felt like going on a rampage so I carried on.

Oh this phone, this phone, that I started to love and treat like my own child has betrayed me. It has gone one step further than making me seem like a village idiot and refusing to use its space bar;  it has committed the ultimate sacrilegious,  it has decided that it no longer wants to function as a phone and has decided to act like a spoilt little brat and refuse to unlock itself.

Oh technology how you have failed me. Me and you used to be best friends. How and what have I done to wrong you? What have I done? We used to be partners in crime, like two peas in a pod. I would spend my days idly researching you and updating my mind with your new inventions. So why? Why have you done this to me? Is it because I got poorer, started being serious with my money and not splashing out on you, is that why you decided  to turn on me.

I make a vow from this day forward that I will never again own a Blackberry. I have always said it, I have always said that Blackberry's were shyte. I have always said that I will never, ever buy a Blackberry because they break (and thank God I never did buy one, this useless piece of junk was donated to me buy the Mother), and what happens, I'm stuck with a phone that doesn't type with a space bar and has me typing.like.an.idiot, volume doesn't work and now, the keypad has suddenly decided 'oh I'm not going to do the job I was invented to' so I am now unable to unlock my phone. And cue more bad luck, I can't seem to find my USB so I can't connect it to my computer. Great just flipping Great!

A word of advice my dear readers, if you ever find yourself in a phone shop and contemplating on whether to buy a blackberry or not, go with the latter and save your pockets and your sanity.

Photobucket

No comments: