Sunday 14 October 2012

The curse of Zynga



As of  right now, to me Zynga is the devil. The world of Zynga has literally taken over my life and I need an out; before I get totally sucked in (if I'm not already sucked in).

As you may already know I love games, I'm not what you would call a hardcore gamer. But I do love games. It gives me a form of escapism to the mundaneness of the real world I guess.

Those that are unfortunate to be friends with me on Facebook, know that in the past 3 years I have become a sucker to the world that is Zynga. Any game that this social gaming giant pushes out, I'll admit I've at least tried once. They're so friggin' addictive and I have found myself constantly logging onto Facebook, just to see how my cafe is running and to see whether my crops have grown, it's a serious problem!

I've actually added quite a few 'friends' (complete strangers), just so I can advance in my Zynga journey, seriously, why?!?!?!?!

The games I'm playing at the moment are Cafe World (at Level 244), Pioneer Trail (at Level 51), Chefville (at Level 26) and Farmville 2 (at Level 9) *

As I write this post, I am in fact logged on and attempting to carry out a food mission that expires in 1 day, and I'm on step 3 of 4.

Seriously, I need help. I need to stop, this Zynga addiction is a real problem and I would really love to go back to use my Facebook account for what I initially set it up for...networking.

I only give thanks that, I have in no way parted with cash in order to advance; that is one line I never intend to cross.


*Levels may have increased since posting (most likely).

Photobucket

No comments: