Wednesday 2 October 2013

Barry M's Gone Matte

Yes all my dreams have come true, Barry M has launched a Matte range!! *does a little dance, a 2-step perhaps; maybe an attempt at the electric slide but possibly not because after 7 years of trying to perfect it, I still can't do it, so maybe I will stick to the 2-step*

Though I personally I think that Barry M has the tendency to chip a lot; they have an amazing range of colours and are cost effective if you have a small budget.

And they are always on trend; we've had some amazing lines including crackle effect, confetti and the latest textured range. So as you can see this is really exciting news to me.

Check out the range below.

From Left to Right: Black Expresso; Nude Vanilla; Brown Mocha; Light Brown Caramel; Burgundy Crush

I definitely need Black Expresso, Nude Vanilla and Brown Mocha in my life.

Available now at Superdrug for £3.99 each.

Photobucket

No comments: