Wednesday 21 August 2013

First Listen: Sam Smith - Nirvana

It's that time again guys, it's time for some new music.

Today it's Sam Smith with Nirvana.


Sam seriously you need to stop, your voice is slowly killing me (in a good way of course, I repeat in a good way). His voice just gives me chills it's so beautiful, just flawless.

Why oh why is he not bigger than he is? He is set to be a legend.

I mean look at his voice (or listen to it), his voice is bloody amazing I could listen to his music on repeat for days (which I actually already do, not for days but I do listen to it on repeat).

Verdict: Err of course I love it, there is nothing that this guy has put out that I hate. Come on Sam hurry up and give me an album, because I will literally camp outside HMV on release day and 'physically' buy it!!! Oha nd jump on iTunes and buy it and all other revenues that you can buy an album on these days.

Too much? Yeah too much.
Photobucket

No comments: