Monday 11 February 2013

Ooooooh Scandalous

Everyone that knows me knows that my favourite TV show at the moment is Scandal.


And no I'm not a follow fash; I've known about this show since Shonda Rhimes creator of Scandal, Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice announced it, so there *sticks out tongue*

For those that don't know about Scandal get to know because this show, this show right here is 'the show'! Yeah I said it, it's the show!


You know what, I don't think I've said it enough, I don't think I've told you how much of a show this show is because it is a show. A show and a half, no you know what, it's more than that, it is way more. Words can't even express how much of a show Scandal actually is.

But enough of me proclaiming my love of the ultimate show that is Scandal, let me get to my point.

Never before, have I invested so much of my time into an on-screen couple, as much as I have Scandal's Olivia and Fitz; or Olitz, as me and my fellow Gladiators have come to know them.

You've heard of the expression, it's so wrong, but it feels so right.

Well that's what Oliz's relationship is to me.

We all know Mr Prez is married and in the real world, my morals would tell me their relationship is wrong, but not in this show, not in this show.

Seriously guys you need to see the chemistry between these two characters, it's just so strong, you can't help but  falling in love with their love. It's just so intense.

You just know that they really love each other. It's that forbidden kind of love. There love is so strong, but they can never be with each other. And I think that is the fuel to that chemistry.

Gosh I could go on. But seriously watching them for too long can actually send a burning tingle down my spine.

If you don't believe me peep the following clips:










Tingle.Tingle.....TINGLE.

Now do you get it?

Photobucket

No comments: