Thursday 11 February 2010

Toy Story 3: New Trailer

I am actually really excited to see this movie. This is one movie I must see in 2010. As a child that grew up with Toy Story I am glad to welcome it back.

TOY STORY 3 Trailer #2


OMG I can't believe that Andy has grown up!! I am loving the fact that the story has aged as well and it isn't just a movie that picks up where it left off. The fact that Andy is off to college now and the toys are off on a new adventure makes me even more excited for its return.

The graphics look amazing; the way that animation has developed over the years never ceases to amaze me.

Fav bits so far:
When the toys scream 'New Toys....Yay!!!'
The dinosaur tryna hide her business on the computer
Camp Ken
The take my breath away scene between Barbie and Ken had me cracking up!
The bit on the phone 'You and your friends aint ever getting outta here' Lol bare sinister
Roll on June 18th

No comments: