Thursday 10 December 2009

A Lil' Trip Down Baywatch Lane


So I've been watching some episodes of Baywatch and all I can say...yes my favourite line...all I can say with a youthful smile is... I LOVE IT!!! Okay so some of the story-lines are a lil bit corny and the swimsuits are way too high up in the ******* area. But the flashes of red, the slo motion running and a young Hoff, brings back great memories of being young and happy!!!! When I was a kid it was my all time dream to be on an episode either being a Lifeguard itself or a person drowning, most times it was a drowning person lol. Trips to the swimming pool would consist of me and friends doing are slo mo life savings; this also occurred in the playground too. Oh the sweet sweet nostalgia!!!

You can catch early episodes on its YouTube channel:
Baywatch YouTube Channel

Bare in mind there are only 10 episodes and I don't know if they plan to put any more on. I really hope they do though, because I am having fun getting back into my Baywatch groove lol.

No comments: