Saturday 11 May 2013

Coffee Mondays

As I'm gonna be a 9-5er again (well 9-6), this means that me and mornings are going to be friends again. 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Say it isn't soooooooooooooooooo!

Phew! Got that out of my system. Now where was I, ah yes. Even though I like to think of myself as a morning person, I have this unhealthy habit of not being able to fall asleep before 1am. Try as I may, I just never seem to be able to drift off
. I turn off the TV, flip the laptop lid, turn off the lights, but still my mind wonders. 

So if I will only have about, lets say 5 hours of sleep; I know I'm definitely gonna need a lil help in the getting me up at 6 in the morn department.

Cue an energy stimulant. 

Energy drinks are out, because those things slaughter me, I'm not even going to tell you what those things do to me, but insomnia is a major factor. Tea is out because I haven't had a cup in over 15 years and so is coffee because I don't like the taste. Eww I'm so not really a coffee person. So what's a girl to do?

Hmm I do like a good Mocha, only problem is I don't have a coffee maker and last time I attempted to make a homemade one it tasted disgusting.

What to do what to do.

Hey what's this?



So you're saying that all you need to do is add hot water to a powdered chocolate, add a shot of coffee and add hot milk. Wowaweewah! I think I've found my new morning stimulant (get your minds out of the gutter).
Photobucket

No comments: