Amber Spotlights

Labels

  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Film
  • Music
  • Nail Hotspot
  • Television

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Dayum Dayum

Photobucket


Posted by Unknown at 11:14
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Random, YouTube Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • About Amber Spotlights
  • Contact Us

Popular Posts

  • Shame - Mini Review
    So err I finally got around to watching Shame last night. Hmmm I dunno about that one. I mean it's a good arty/indie film but ...
  • Squats! Squats! Squats! Squats!
    Found this vid recently and I've attempted to do it every night. It's a quick little workout for those who've got little ti...
  • Pharrell 24 Hours of Happy
    Pharrell has debuted the world's first ever 24 hour music video. The interactive piece is for the song 'Happy' which featured ...
  • Rant of the Day
    Google I am at the end of my tether, this phone of mine actually wants to kill me. I literally had to stop myself launching it acr...
  • Quick Question
    What can you eat/or make to eat that is quicker than making toast or a sandwhich???? Coz i need to cut down on my bread intake...
  • House of Holland London Jumper
  • Beyoncé British Vogue
    I know I bet a lot of you are thinking for someone that aint really feeling Beyon c é  at the moment you sure are posting a lot about her of...
  • Omigosh I feel robbed
    So I was one of them late comers to the wonderful world of the Wii. How is it that there is a black Wii? Seriously I feel really robbed. If ...
  • Skins Trailer
    This doesn't excite me. Maybe it's because I grew out of Skins, or because the eps don't feature any of my fave characters....
  • Nail Hotspot
    As the countdown to Halloween draws nearer, I've been looking for the perfect Halloween nails. Here are a few I've found on the i...

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe To Amber Spotlights

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Disclaimer

Amber Spotlights is a site based mostly on opinions. All information posted on this site is purely for entertainment purposes only and cannot be 100% accurate. What is written is strictly our own personal feelings. It is not in our taste to defame, purge or humiliate anyone. Comments that are left are the sole responsibility of the comment authors. We also do not own the rights to all the pictures on this site. If there are any problems with regards to information or pictures posted on this site, please get in touch.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (20)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2013 (204)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (33)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • West African - East Asian Fusion
      • Dayum Dayum
      • Kiss in The Rain
      • Kick-Ass 2 Update
      • #SomethingsHappening
      • Justin Timberlake - Suit and Tie - Feat. Jay Z
      • Gosling Watch
      • Flashback
      • Sign Da Ting
      • Raaaaaaaaaar!
      • Bye Bye Brady
      • Chris Brown Azonto
      • Someone's Turning 30...
  • ►  2012 (75)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2011 (49)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (221)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (27)
    • ►  May (33)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (30)
    • ►  January (40)
  • ►  2009 (105)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)

The Team

  • JasminGee
  • Princess Bee
  • Unknown

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Zainab Sho. Picture Window theme. Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.