Wednesday 16 October 2013

The New 'Friday'

And no I'm not talking about another Friday movie sequel.

There's a new Rebecca Black in town and she goes by the name of Alison Gold.

Gold's video for Chinese Food (I kid you not that's the actual name of the song) has hit the interweb.

Peep it below.



So err she goes clubbin' *raised eyebrows*, my girl's like 10 years old when and how does she go clubbing?!?!

And why do the subtitles keep changing  language????

And why is there a grown ass man dressed in a panda suit frolicking around with a young girl and then showing up at a sleepover with all young girls, hmmm *another raised eyebrow*. Sorry it's just a bit too creepy for my liking; there's just something not right with this picture.

But wait that's not the worst thing, why in the hell are they dressed up like Geisha's, that's Japanese culture!!! Racist much!

And don't get me started on the lyrics, "I like fried rice, I like noodles, I like chow mien". Wow so deep!

Someone needs to stop Patrice Wilson (the 'genius' behind both 'Friday' and this other monstrosity), how is he allowed to keep churning out this crap.
Photobucket

No comments: