Wednesday 16 October 2013

Gwen Stefani X OPI


Oh My Gosh! This is like the most exciting news of the day.

I Love Love Love Love Love Gwen Stefani, she is like up there in my all time fave style icons and I heart her L.A.M.B fragrance, like I still wear it today, so I'm tré excited about this news!!

The collection is said to be inspired by the Punk: Chaos to Coutre theme which featured at this years Met Ball and will consist of seven colours including; 4 in the Morning; A-Gwen; Hey Baby, I Sing in Color; In True Stefani Fashion; Love.Angel.Music.Baby; Over & Over; Push and Shove and base coat Lay Down That Base.

There is also a DIY nail kit, which contains black and silver Swarovski crystals and metallic studs.

Ooooh I don't know about you but I cannot wait for this to drop. January needs to hurry up and come quick!
Photobucket

No comments: