Friday 18 October 2013

New Video: Bruno Mars - Gorilla

So my beau ting Bruno Mars has released the video for my fave song off Unorthdox Jukebox - Gorilla.

Peep it below.



One word sexual!

Wowaweewa!

And jeez Freida Pinto, she's come far from them days of Slumdog Millionaire and those legs of her wow just wow! #legenvy

For all those naysayers that are like oh my gosh the video is just too provocative I say, go and suck a duck! Have you listened to the lyrics, just like RiRi and her Pour it Up vid, the song is quite explicit so hence an explicit video (well to be honest Gorilla isn't as explicit, but I'm tryna prove a point). It's not using unnecessary provocative images to sell a song alá Miley Cyrus. With lyrics "you got your legs up in the sky, with the devil in your eye" and "you're screaming give it to me baby give it to me motherf**ker", are you expecting a Gorilla sitting in a jungle having a tea party?

So I say gwaan Freida with your bad self, werk that pole girl lol.

But wait we aint talked about the best part of the video, did you see the look my beau ting has on his face when Freida aka Isabella walks out dayyyyyyuuuuuum!!! I do love me some Peter Hernandez. That look is gonna haunt my dreams for nights, in a good way of course.

Photobucket

No comments: