Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Video: Rihanna - Pour It Up

Giving this video an explicit label. Watch it and you'll know why.



Now I've always given Rihanna the benefit of the doubt as she's a  fellow February baby; but this video, this video right here is something else!

Boi I don't even know what to say.

I've seen way too much of what I didn't need to see, girl please close ur legs, that ish aint cool.

Granted we were gonna see some flesh and strippers (hence the lyrics "strip clubs and dollar bills" and "strippers going up and down that pole"), but this was way too much.

Robin we don't need to see you poppin your p***y, that aint classy and allow that damn twerking! Jeez can we not watch a video these days without that blasted 'dance' move?

All throughout I just felt like screaming "Close your DAMN legs girl!"

Gonna watch me some Pon de Replay now to try and wash what I've just seen outta my eyes.


Photobucket

No comments: