Friday 18 October 2013

My Little Pony My Little Pony


Oh my gosh, I actually feel like I'm a 8 years old again.



I've just seen these on River Island's Instagram and I've fallen hard.

These cuties need to get in my life like yesterday. It's weird because just the other day I was telling my kid sister how the 80s & 90s version of My Little Pony was so much better than the one they have out now and now I'm writing a post about some My Little Pony slippers.



Omg this takes me back, I'm proper geeking out now. I was obsessed with My Little Pony, like totally obsessed! I had so many ponies, my fave was Clover and I also used to have this My Little Pony Kitchen set.


Omg the memories are flooding back, I remember the crazy stories I used to make up with this set and aww playing with the cooker making the pies and the muffins, this is too much for me nostalgia overload, nostalgia overload.

But back to the slippers; priced at £22 each and available now at River Island.

I'm off to watch me some OG My Little Pony now.

Has anyone got £44 I could borrow?


Photobucket

No comments: