Thursday 16 January 2014

Red Carpet: Golden Globes 2014

It's that time again people! Award Season has hit us. Here is a recap of what I loved and loathed on this years Golden Globes red carpet.



LOVED

Kelly Osbourne


in Escada
Miss Osbourne has done it again, I can never fault her. She looks amazing and very sleek. Love the embellished shoulders, the slit. This is a winner in my eyes.


Lupita Nyong'o


in Ralph Lauren
What can I say about this, definitely a winner on this year's red carpet.


Amy Poehler


in Stella McCartney
Though quite simple. I did like the off shoulder cut.


Margot Robbie


in Gucci
This was definitely a grower. Its a really nice dress for an award carpet début. She did well. I loved the pairing of the green heels too. Very niiiice!



Elisabeth Moss


in J Mendel
This is really edgy, very punk chic.


Michelle Dockery


in Oscar de la Renta
I love this on Michelle, it looks very classy and works well against her skin tone.


Taylor Swift


in Carolina Herrera
I know shocked right. Me liking something that Taylor is wearing on a carpet. I love the black on the bust area, really compliments the vividness of the red.


Amber Herd


in Versace
Very sexy and I love the slit on the thigh.


Reese Witherspoon



in Calvin Klein
It's a simple dress, but the fit and the colour are amazing. Teal is definitely my colour of choice at the mo and I am totally in love with this, definitely one of my faves.





HATED

Tina Fey



in Carolina Herrera
Yeah not really a fan of flower print as you all know, so wasn't feeling this at all.


Hayden Panettiere


in Tom Ford
The dress was nice, it just wasn't flattering on her. Which is sad cos apparently she forked out money for it; it wasn't a loan. :(


Julia Roberts


in Dolce & Gabbana
Did she get the memo that she was going to an award show and not to the office.


Zoe Saldana


in Prabal Gurung
There was just too much going on here. 

Drew Barrymore


in Monique Llhuillier
I know she's preggers and everything but nah not feeling it at all. Looks like someone threw up flowers all over her dress. Out off the pregnant stars on the carpet this was my least fave look.


Aubrey Plaza


in Oscar de la Renta
This seems more bridesmaid than red carpet in my eyes.


Jennifer Lawrence


in Dior
I loved her makeup but her dress looked like she was wrapped up in a cotton wool, literally.

Photobucket

No comments: