Wednesday 30 October 2013

KFC's Scorcher Meal

So last night on a fat day tip I decided to try out KFC's latest box meal offering, the Scorcher and indulge in some calories, say something!


But why oh why did I go to the Peckham branch to get it though? I do it to myself all the time and I always end up disappointed. After paying for my meal, why did the guy at the till then proceed to tell me that he had given me three hot wings because they had run out of hot shots *say what now* bloody thieves. But not only that they didn't even give me the 2Hot4U sauce, cheek!

To cut a long story short minus the Hot Shots and 2Hot4U sauce what did I think?

I bloody loved it the burger that is, the Peri Peri relish alongside the spicy Supercharger sauce definitely complimented the Zinger burger perfectly. It was just the kick I needed and was definitely spicy. You know sometimes when you hear that something is spicy and there's just a small hint and you're really disappointed, well this wasn't one of those times; the Scorcher burger had me reaching for my Tango many a time. Shame about the dry ass wings though, but I guess because they were from Peckham I wasn't expecting much anyway.

Sorry diet but this is definitely going to be eaten again.

Scorcher Box Meal 3.5/5  (maybe if I had been given my Hotshots and 2Hot4U sauce it might have been higher but I'll give the Scorcher burger 4/5)
Photobucket

No comments: