Monday 24 May 2010

New Video Alert: Rihanna Ft. Slash Rockstar 101

Aww Miss Fenty has grown some more and this time she's a real rock chick!!!

As I sit here watching the video of a girl; no woman who is only 2 days younger than me, the familiar green eyed monster jumps out form behind my couch and I scream 'Why'. This video is HOTT! It just oozes sexuality. I'm proper feeling the black lipstick, I wish I could get away with that, the furthest I've been is pink and red and I thought they were statement colours. Must make a note *go and purchase some black lippy*.



No matter what people say about her, she continues to bring out awe inspiring videos. No longer is she the cute girl frolicking on the beach. No! We have witnessed the rise of a true Diva. Come Forth Miss RR Fenty "We salute you!"

No comments: