Thursday 13 May 2010

On The Tellybox

Who watched Junior Apprentice last night? I don't think I laughed so much in my life (Well maybe I have).
They were so cute? Like little adults dressed up in their little suits.

I can't believe that some of them were only 16 and 17, they had such 'big men' mentalities using words that I haven't even heard of. It only brought it back to reality that these were just kids, when at one stage Hibah Ansary (who's ambition is to run a cosmetic surgery business) started to cry over Zoe Plummer hogging a sale of a huge block of cheese.

So week one's task was to sell £500 worth of cheese, with the teens causing havoc in Convent Garden Market and Whitecross Market; ending with the girls coming out on top.

My highlight of the show was watching the girls choosing a team leader for 'Revolution', no one wanted to volunteer themselves, the camera just panned around a room of blank faces *lmao*. They've probably been watching a lot of apprentice, and didn't want to risk the possibility of going home.


I  loved Zoe's "No one wants to do business with ugly people" attitude... preach girlfriend, she's bringing a bit of edgy to an almost black and grey industry.


The unlucky one losing out to £25k prize, was Jordan De Courcy, leader of 'Instinct'. Who had previously boasted that he was the only one with real business acumen.

No comments: