Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Cleveland Show Cancelled?


Rumours are floating around the inter-web that The Cleveland Show has been cancelled.

If true, to be honest I wouldn't be that surprised. I don't really follow the show any more and if I do watch it, it's only as a filler to watch, let say if I've just watched a really big drama and need some form of comic relief.

For me, The Cleveland Show never really had the same appeal as it's sister shows Family Guy and American Dad. I always felt that something was missing; that it was trying too hard to be funny.

Don't get me wrong the show does have some gems, such as Rollo; I frickin love that dude. But there is only so much Rollo can do or say, he can't carry the whole show.

So if the rumours are true, I say bon voyage The Cleveland Show, I'm sure there's room for the Brown/Tubbs Family on Spooner Street.

Photobucket

No comments: