Sunday 7 April 2013

Ray J - I Hit It First

When I first heard about this I was like no way, he would never go there that's just low.

Well  I guess he did.


Seriously Ray how fame hungry are you, that you need to trash talk a woman that's moved on from you?

Yeah, yeah I know Kimmy is famous for that sex tape, but wait wasn't that like 100 years ago, she's clearly moved on, so why? Why?

I'm not a Kim K fan, she does nothing for me, but if this was any other woman I would say the same thing.

Dude seriously has no career or anything better to do with his life, that he needs to put out a song hanging off the fame of a very very ex girlfriend.

He aint helping himself in the credible arena. Gone are the days when that one could bring out a hit like One Wish (oh how I loathe that song, but that's another story).

Nah, no matter who it is, this song is just plain mean.

I know that people are all like I can't wait till Kanye makes a response track; but I hope he doesn't. Remain the bigger people; don't give this rat, this minute non-existent piece of no hoping fame whoring dust the time of day.

Disclaimer: this is no mind means I'm a fan of the aforementioned Kimye. Like I said Kim Kardashian does nothing for me, she has no effect on my life etc, etc. And everyone knows how I feel about Kanye at the moment.

Photobucket

No comments: