Monday 8 April 2013

Margaret Thatcher 1925-2013

Wow the hatred for Magaret Thatcher is real boi!


Today the 87 year old sadly passed away from a stroke.

Though a sad occasion for some, it became a day of celebration for many others.

David Hopper, the general secretary of the Durham Miners' Association, stated that it was a great day for miners.

There were even street parties that popped up, most notably in Brixton and Derry, Northern Ireland.

To be honest I can't even remember Thatchers rule, as I was under 5. All I do know is that Thatcher was responsible for taking away milk and privatisation (so much for my Government and Politics AS class).

Even though she committed a lot of wrongs, it's sad to know how hated she was even after death. That is something that scares me, I would never want to be that hated.

So on this day of her death I give her my respect and hope that she Rests in Peace.

Photobucket

No comments: