Monday 1 November 2010

Girl Groups + X Factor = ???


It seems that within the telly talent show we know as X Factor, there is no hope for girl groups. 

As soon as I saw that Katie and Belle Amie were in the bottom two this week, even though I crossed my fingers and scrunched my face up so tight that I could have burst a blood vessel, hoping that the fame craver uniquely nicknamed 'The Weasel' would be leaving; I knew deep down that it was Belle Amie's time to take the walk of shame back home.

Looking back now, I don't even know why I even gave this thought the time of day because you and me both know that there is no future for girl groups on the X Factor. Let's take a look back into the history of Girl Bands:

  • Series 2 saw Addictiv Ladies booted out in week one. 
  • In Series 4, Hope surprisingly made it to week seven, however they were in the bottom two, in week three and five.
  • Bad Lashes and Girlband from Series 5 left in week one and week two. 
  • Series 6 hopefuls, Kandy Rain and Miss Frank were eliminated in week one and week three.

Girl groups who want to go on X Factor my advice to you... DON'T BOTHER!!!

No comments: