Sunday 23 February 2014

It's Time To Save The Cheerleader Save The World Again!


Heroes fans across the globe rejoice, we've got it back!!!!! Baaaby!! Baby!!


Yes you heard right and no I did not stutter. NBC have announced that Heroes is coming back to our screens in 2015!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

When I reported in April last year that a revival was on the books, I was very apprehensive; you know when you hear rumours you get excited but not too much because people have a tendency to stomp on your heart. So to find out that this is in fact a reality, oh I couldn't be happier!

The excitement that I'm experiencing right now is so immense!

*silent scream*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Just watching the teaser trailer alone can't make me contain my glee.




Those that know me know that I was a massive Heroes fan and was devastated when it was cancelled.

Yeah Season 3 was a lil bit wack; okay maybe more than a little, but like I said before Season 4 began building back memento and the finale had me highly anticipating a Fifth, but alack that was not to be the case.

Heroes Reborn will be a mini-series and will consist of 13 episodes; that is literally music to my ears, I hate 20+ episode seasons, why feel the need to drag out story-lines, when wrapping it up sooner gives more weight to the writing and the stories.

Also Tim Kring is back aboard ship as exec producer, lets hope he can bring back some of that Heroes Season 1 magic!

I like to say that I had a little hand in Bringing Heroes back so I'm going to give myself a big pat on the back. I was very active on the petitions and Facebook groups, so I say to my fellow Bring Heroes Back petitioners, we did it and well done!

So roll on 2015, it can't come soon enough!

Time for another silent scream.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Photobucket

No comments: