Tuesday 27 August 2013

Marques Houston is back say whaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Excuse me why did no-one tell me that Marques Houston was back?

I know I sorta went off him when that whole Raz B escapade came out, but I loved me some MH; musically that is. And yes I will admit I loved him off when he came back as a sexier Rodger in Sister Sister, but yeah I'm actually really excited he's back!

Apparently he's got a new album dropping today titled  'Famous' and 'Only You' is one of the new songs off the new record. Check it out.



Hmmm, I'm feeling the vocals, my man has always had a great voice, his 2003 tune Clubbin' was my jam! When that sh*t came on I hit the dance floor hard.

Though I'm loving his take on classic Marvin Gaye's Let's Get it On' I hate the video. Arrgh it's so disappointing, it just looks really cheap and really boring. The whole 'Hot Girl' dancing protectively is so dated.

Here's the video for the first official single off the album 'Give Your Love a Try'.



Again great vocal boring visuals. And I'm sure that's the same girl from the Only You vid, or is it just my eyes. And what's up with the captions it seriously cheapens the video. Come on Marques if you wanna survive against this new breed of musicians you need to come harder than this.

But like I said earlier even though I'm slighly disappointed with what he's got to offer so far, I'm really happy he's back and just for old times sake here's Clubbin' for you all, you can thank me later.


Photobucket

No comments: