Wednesday 20 March 2013

Face cream. Check. Body Lotion. Check. Mascara. Check. Rabbit ?!?!?!

So news just in!

The word on the street is that Ann Summers and Superdrug have hooked up.




Yes you heard right and no I didn't stutter; Superdrug and Ann Summers have hooked up.

From the 27th March, Superdrug will be selling a range of sex toys and accessories; including Rampant Rabbits, vibrating bullets, Jiggle Balls and the Vibrating Egg.

(c) Ann Summers
Now I've got nothing against sex toys, I say do whatever you need to get your thrills. What you do in your private life is your biz, aint nobody got the right to judge.

My only thing is the 'embarrassment factor'. I just can't picture myself rocking up to the till in my local Superdrug, with my basket full of the usual cosmetic lotions and potions, and oh a rampant rabbit to boot.

I dunno it just seems like such a weird paring, you just don't expect to see sex toys in a place you get your weekly cosmetics and toiletries.

I guess we'll just have to wait to see how it goes down.

But yeah, pushing all that aside; come the 27th you will see me in my local Superdrug casually walking past the sexual health section a couple of times taking a cheeky sneak peak
Photobucket

No comments: